Eternity MMO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hiya peoples!

2 posters

Go down

Hiya peoples! Empty Hiya peoples!

Post  Kathleen Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:26 pm

Hey all. I'm sure some of you have seen me ingame.

Ingame name: Kathleen
Money: Who gives a hoot.

Like in Outer galaxies, I was top dog, and perfered not to start fights. I will NOT hit you, unless you don't hit me. I'll help you out if I can, but only on certain conditions.

Usually you'll find me (probably from now on) doing swarms. I did my first swarm recently, was pretty fun Wink (Thanks again btw wutan!) I'll also be working on my ships, and my based mainly.

Games I play: (Omg... where do I start..)

Runescape (Pathetic I know, but I'm a co-leader there, and a member)
Stronghold Crusader, and Crusader extreme
Warrior Kings battles
(ex player) Outer Galaxies
(ex player) Shadowtale (don't ask)
Monster Hunter tri
Medieval II: Total war + Kingdoms

There is a lot, but those are the main ones. I also write, and I'm doing a fanfic.

I prefer not to be called a noob Wink Even though I haven't progressed like an expert ingame (Eternity) I'd like to be treated fairly. I'm not a bot, I'm a person. Just like you. And don't ask me to back you up please, when you're in a 'troll fight'. I'm just gonna close the chat lol.

Anyway, if you need help, just ask. I might be able to.

Hope I didn't put you all to sleep while reading this. Wink If so, lucky for you, this is pretty much it. And Zeme, I hope we can get along lol.
Kathleen
Kathleen

Back to top Go down

Hiya peoples! Empty Re: Hiya peoples!

Post  zeme111 Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:00 pm

*hugs*

holy crap 2 new members so suddenly Surprised welcome to the forum, shadowtale?!? That game is like 30 mins of entertainment before they make you pay D:
zeme111
zeme111

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum